Dolský mlýn

First mentioned in 1515 as a mill with three wheels (one drove the saw, two drove the grinding equipment). It was rebuilt with a bakery building in 1727. In 1814 the distillery building was added. At the end of the 19th century this was the end of the punting route through Ferdinand's Gorge, with a tap room built. The financial guard was based here for several years. After 1945 it was abandoned, and is now just a romantic ruin. Dolský mlýn lies in the valley of the river Kamenice, near the marked footpath to Vysoká Lípa, Kamenická Stráň and Jetřichovice.


Find on map:

Contacts:

Dolský mlýn
Dolský mlýn


Share us on:

News:



Project partnersoverview of partners >